Did you discover the damage at the airport?
- Report damaged baggage at the Lost and found desk or with the ground personnel
- Fill out the needed forms. The baggage will be examined
- An airline representative will take over your claim
Did you discover the damage after arriving at home?
- Look up the airline that operated your flight and fill out the online form
- The following information will be needed: date of flight, flight number, departure and arrival airport, ticket number, damaged article, photos of the defect. The airline may ask for more information.
- Claim will be handled by the airline
For any questions or further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our website to see all the high-quality, travel solutions Victorinox Travel Gear has to offer.